World Traveler I

Santa Clara, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Hey Everyone,

Myself and 4loGTG are gonna head out to Usal Beach this weekend with the families. We are planning on being there two nights and head out Monday. If anyone wants to role they are more then welcome. Planning on Meeting at the Rack n’ Road in San Rafael at 6:30am. Hope everyone has a great weekend, stay safe.

Bernard_C

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Menlo Park, CA
First Name
Bernard
Last Name
Chen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN9NGN
Hello Jesse,

How was your Usal trip? Did you need to make a reservation?

Bernard_C

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Menlo Park, CA
First Name
Bernard
Last Name
Chen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN9NGN
That's a good looking shot. Thanks for the pic. Gotta make my way up there one of these weekends.

Neuvik

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Trent
Last Name
W
Member #

Was a nice weekend out there, super wet and foggy Friday/Saturday but cleared up nicely Sunday and Monday.

I was there with my family in the Power Wagon not to far from ya.

Usal Beach.png

Reactions: IceIceBaby42

IceIceBaby42

Rank VII

World Traveler I

First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

We saw you guys coming in and we were commenting on your truck. Nice rig and set up.
Thanks man, you guys had nice rigs too!
How was the trailer tent in the wind?

Hopefully we'll cross paths again haha
Tent was great in the wind. Actually had it vented to whole night. No movement or wind noise. Couldn’t be happier.

Planing on making a few more trip out there this year. Maybe we’ll run into each other.

Neuvik

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Trent
Last Name
W
Member #

Tent was great in the wind. Actually had it vented to whole night. No movement or wind noise. Couldn’t be happier.

Planing on making a few more trip out there this year. Maybe we’ll run into each other.
Awesome to hear, certainly a good wind test there!

If you didn't know you can also drive on Blues Beach just north of Fort Bragg too. Its just easier to get to and smaller so sometimes way more crowded. 2554.jpeg

Reactions: IceIceBaby42

IceIceBaby42

Rank VII

World Traveler I

First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Awesome to hear, certainly a good wind test there!

If you didn't know you can also drive on Blue Beach just north of Fort Bragg too. Its just easier to get to and smaller so sometimes way more crowded. View attachment 184815
I’ve never heard of Blue Beach. We will have to check it out. Planning on doing something in Feb. That might be it.