SOLD US West (CA) - weBoost Drive X RV, New in Box - $400 - free shipping (US only)

• HTML tutorial

Gx460_Will

Rank V
Investor

Influencer II

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
Che
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6OFX
New in box (never opened). Once I receive payment, will send a photo of the serial #

From weBoost website: Drive X RV Cell Phone Signal Booster | weBoost

Drive X RV is our standard multi-user, in-vehicle cell signal booster for all classes of RV. It’s designed to reach cell towers at distances up to 33% farther than the weBoost Drive Sleek.
With its powerful omni-directional RV antenna, Drive X RV stops dropped calls while improving voice quality, data speeds, video streaming, and more whether at a campsite or on the road.
Drive X RV works on all US carrier networks and is compatible with all phones and cellular devices as it simultaneously supports multiple users.

Payment accepted: PayPal or Venmo

Last edited:

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

New in box (never opened). Once I receive payment, will send a photo of the serial #

From weBoost website: Drive X RV Cell Phone Signal Booster | weBoost

Drive X RV is our standard multi-user, in-vehicle cell signal booster for all classes of RV. It’s designed to reach cell towers at distances up to 33% farther than the weBoost Drive Sleek.
With its powerful omni-directional RV antenna, Drive X RV stops dropped calls while improving voice quality, data speeds, video streaming, and more whether at a campsite or on the road.
Drive X RV works on all US carrier networks and is compatible with all phones and cellular devices as it simultaneously supports multiple users.

Payment accepted: PayPal or Venmo
A little backwards, one you receive payment you'll send a photo of the SN, shouldn't you display pics of the SN and the WeBoost new in the Box with the receipt Pre-Sale?

Gx460_Will

Rank V
Investor

Influencer II

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
Che
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6OFX
A little backwards, one you receive payment you'll send a photo of the SN, shouldn't you display pics of the SN and the WeBoost new in the Box with the receipt Pre-Sale?
I can share the SN over DM, my concern was someone would take that serial # and registered it without my knowledge.

Reactions: MarioT'sCJResto