Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
So this app is kinda useless without paying the yearly fee or
Did I miss something ?
Nope you haven’t missed anything. The app functions are the same functions you are missing on the web page without being a paid member.

JeepGuy91

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rochester, MN, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
L
Member #

So this app is kinda useless without paying the yearly fee or
Did I miss something ?
Nope you haven’t missed anything. The app functions are the same functions you are missing on the web page without being a paid member.
I was trying to find a thread on this topic for the longest time... I became a member before COVID, when it was the one time $20 fee for lifetime membership. When I saw this new "Adventure Tier" thing pop up, it looked like I was grandfathered in to the new features, but as of today it looks like I've lost some of the features on the map like trails, resources, etc.
I'm not going to lie, it's pretty disappointing.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I was trying to find a thread on this topic for the longest time... I became a member before COVID, when it was the one time $20 fee for lifetime membership. When I saw this new "Adventure Tier" thing pop up, it looked like I was grandfathered in to the new features, but as of today it looks like I've lost some of the features on the map like trails, resources, etc.
That’s because the app is going through huge upgrades at the moment. Once the upgrades are completed it should go back to the way it was.

Reactions: JeepGuy91

JeepGuy91

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rochester, MN, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
L
Member #

That’s because the app is going through huge upgrades at the moment. Once the upgrades are completed it should go back to the way it was.
Oh, well that's good to know!

Reactions: M Rose