Updated: Midwest - Southern Indiana - Interlake State Rec Area See Rally Event Nov 9th

• HTML tutorial

w2wlds

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fairfield, IA, USA
First Name
RK
Last Name
C
Member #

Updated: I've created a Rally Point Event for Sunday Nov 10th. Day Trip to Interlake State Rec Area, Lynnville, IN

New to OB and off-road. I live in SE Iowa and work in southern IL.
I've been thinking about going to Interlake State Recreation Area (ISRA) near Lynville, IN .

Apparently 100 miles of trails, some dedicated to vehicles 4x4's. (suv's etc ) DNR: Interlake State Recreation Area.

Has anyone been there,? and/or want to help plan a rally point there in the next 3-4 weeks?

Interlake State Recreation Area (ISRA), former coal mine land straddling Pike and Warrick counties, is a multi-use recreational facility focusing on off-road vehicle (ORV) recreation. Interlake is approximately 3,550 acres with nearly 100 miles of trails and 17 lakes (many of which can be accessed for fishing). The three areas of mining and reclamation create a variety of trail experiences for ORV enthusiasts, horse riders, hikers and mountain bikers. From steep spoil banks to rolling grasslands, man-made lakes and strip pits, Interlake offers a diverse array of topography and scenic views.

Attachments

Last edited: