Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

Was very busy this weekend installing full RCI undercarriage protection. The stuff looks great. Also did a leveling kit. Need to clear new 33" tires that are on the way. Also did the taco body mount chop to clear larger tires without problem. Now onto the interior. Need to install Rugged Radio and few other items. Two weeks left before my trip to Colorado.

FYI. I will be doing full suspension, not just this leveling kit. Just don't have the time to get it ordered and installed before trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geekyadam

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

Nice work. That's exactly what I need for my Tacoma. Where you order from? What did it end up costing in total?

Roadkill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

I ordered everything direct from RCI. Dont remember the price of hand. But I think it was around $1600.

Reactions: geekyadam

Roadkill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

All aluminum except for rock rails and rear diff protection.

Reactions: geekyadam

Roadkill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

I did t want the weight. For me, I just wanted the extra protection just incase I get in a jam. This is not meant to be a rock crawler. I would probably get a jeep for that. And it looks like my wife will be getting one next year.

Reactions: Badrun

David B

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tracy, CA
Member #

I did t want the weight. For me, I just wanted the extra protection just incase I get in a jam. This is not meant to be a rock crawler. I would probably get a jeep for that. And it looks like my wife will be getting one next year.

Awesome, that makes sense. Especially with a long bed I don't think my truck is ever going crawling. I keep mentioning getting aJeep to my girlfriend.... maybe one day.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Roadkill

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hawley PA
First Name
Sebastian
Last Name
Lata
Member #

nice truck im pretty sure i saw you go by a few days ago when i was flagging lol im from hawley too
That’s cool, where you working? On the pipeline on towpath rd? I️ go by there all the time in both the truck and on m motorcycle. I️ go to breakfast at two river junction all the time. You should stop by sometime.

truck81_adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hawley PA
Member #

That’s cool, where you working? On the pipeline on towpath rd? I️ go by there all the time in both the truck and on m motorcycle. I️ go to breakfast at two river junction all the time. You should stop by sometime.
I work for Penndot I was on twin lakes road few days ago it looked like your truck anyways and definitely should meet up soon that would be really cool

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk