Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Looks good! Thanks for the pics and your feedback. I my biggest concern was the wobbling, but I saw their videos and heard what they did to prevent that from happening. Can you still tow a trailer, or would have to remove it?

Reactions: UltimaSanctus

UltimaSanctus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
B
Last Name
W
Member #

Looks good! Thanks for the pics and your feedback. I my biggest concern was the wobbling, but I saw their videos and heard what they did to prevent that from happening. Can you still tow a trailer, or would have to remove it?
So for towing there is a hitch slot that's inline with where it mounts to your vehicle. That hitch is rated for 10,000lbs which is about 2500 more than what my Tahoe is rated for. I will say that with a 75lb tire, ~45lb bike rack, and 37lb bike there is a little bit of wobble but nothing that is concerning. I'm sure most of that is from my bike rack itself anyways

Reactions: Devildawg2136

Dcooper

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

So for towing there is a hitch slot that's inline with where it mounts to your vehicle. That hitch is rated for 10,000lbs which is about 2500 more than what my Tahoe is rated for. I will say that with a 75lb tire, ~45lb bike rack, and 37lb bike there is a little bit of wobble but nothing that is concerning. I'm sure most of that is from my bike rack itself anyways
Thanks again for your input. Now I am waiting for the Black Friday sale:smile: