Ultra 4 racing in Europe, who wants to go?

• HTML tutorial

A_l-1028

Rank I

Enthusiast I

So I know this isn't necessarily an "overland" post, but the euro ultra 4 season is starting up in April. If anyone is interested in planning a trip to go watch a race let me know, I won't be able to make the June Poland events but the April France race and Aug-Oct races are all valid. I'm particularly interested in that race in Portugal October 4-7.

I'm assuming spectating is similar here as it is in the states, pretty much post up anywhere except on the live course.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
That sounds good. Always interested in rally/racing, because it is not only exciting, but in motorsport many things are also developed and tested that are interesting for our vehicles (especially in the area of suspension, for example). Let's keep an eye on the dates, maybe that would be something to consider.

Otherwise, if you are interested in the topic. We have many other great races in Europe, e.g. the Breslau Rally (Extreme and CC) in Poland or the 24h German Offroad Masters, which takes place also in Poland.

A_l-1028

Rank I

Enthusiast I

That sounds good. Always interested in rally/racing, because it is not only exciting, but in motorsport many things are also developed and tested that are interesting for our vehicles (especially in the area of suspension, for example). Let's keep an eye on the dates, maybe that would be something to consider.

Otherwise, if you are interested in the topic. We have many other great races in Europe, e.g. the Breslau Rally (Extreme and CC) in Poland or the 24h German Offroad Masters, which takes place also in Poland.
The ultra 4 series has a rather useful crossover especially for you guys with solid front axles. If you have no idea what these races are like, do a search for king of the hammers.

I'll look into those other races too, I'm a pretty big gear head so any type of motorsport events are my cup of tea

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
As soon as you know when you want to go to which event, you could create a Rally Point with some details if you like. Then we will see who else is interested. Maybe I will be at the GORM 24h race again this year.

Yes, check out the other ones as well. There are almost countless rallyracing events all over Europe during the year. Also the Baja events are interesting, e.g. Baja Borger in the Netherlands, Baja de Portalegre in Portugal, Baja Aragon Spain, Baja Poland and so on. Or if you like desert rallyes take a look at the upcoming races in Morocco and Tunisia like Fenix Rally and Carta Rallye for example.

Reactions: A_l-1028