Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
The NorthWest Region of Overland Bound encompasses some of the most amazing overlanding spots and the best overlanders. It is also the largest region in the US, making organizing the members a challenge. The Member Representatives are the answer to this challenge and help us to take a more localized “boots-on-the-ground” approach.

So, I would like to take a moment and recognize our new Member Representatives @Roy & Kristin Zirpoli (Western Oregon) and @Sandpoint Steve (Northeast Washington and Northern Idaho). Roy, Kristin, and Steve have already worked very hard to unify the members in their areas and I am extremely thankful to them for all the work they have put into fostering a strong and active community.

Please join with me in welcoming them to their new role and thanking them for all that they have already done for the community.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

The NorthWest Region of Overland Bound encompasses some of the most amazing overlanding spots and the best overlanders. It is also the largest region in the US, making organizing the members a challenge. The Member Representatives are the answer to this challenge and help us to take a more localized “boots-on-the-ground” approach.

So, I would like to take a moment and recognize our new Member Representatives @Roy & Kristin Zirpoli (Western Oregon) and @Sandpoint Steve (Northeast Washington and Northern Idaho). Roy, Kristin, and Steve have already worked very hard to unify the members in their areas and I am extremely thankful to them for all the work they have put into fostering a strong and active community.

Please join with me in welcoming them to their new role and thanking them for all that they have already done for the community.
Thank you for all you do for our OB Family and growing community. You are appreciated.

Trudog

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sammamish, WA 98074, USA
Member #

Thank you for all your efforts and dedication! It does not go unnoticed. Roy and Kristin I look forward to meeting you this Saturday! With Steve when you put something toghther send out an invite and I will make a valet effort to attend.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Thanks to @Jedi , @Kent R and @Michael for letting me more formally represent Overland Bound. Out here n the Inland NW we are trying to have fun and it's nice to have support from the OB community leaders.

Looking forward to some fun trips this year. @Trudog please come out and join us in the inland NW. It will be a bit of a drive for you, but we have some pretty country out here and it will be worth the trip.

Conferance call is this Sunday at 7:30. Check the ralley point for details. Rally point Details

Talk to you soon,
Sandpoint Steve

Trudog

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sammamish, WA 98074, USA
Member #

Thanks to @Jedi , @Kent R and @Michael for letting me more formally represent Overland Bound. Out here n the Inland NW we are trying to have fun and it's nice to have support from the OB community leaders.

Looking forward to some fun trips this year. @Trudog please come out and join us in the inland NW. It will be a bit of a drive for you, but we have some pretty country out here and it will be worth the trip.

Conferance call is this Sunday at 7:30. Check the ralley point for details. Rally point Details

Talk to you soon,
Sandpoint Steve
Will do Steve! Look forward to it.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I am excited to announce the addition of another new Member Representative, @4wheelspulling. Vance has already worked very hard to unify the members in their areas and I am extremely thankful to them for all the work they have put into fostering a strong and active community.

Please join with me in welcoming him in his new role and thanking him for all that he has already done for the community.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

“Jedi Master”, and all the great staff members of Overland Bound, thank-you! Looking forward to helping out anyway I can. Looking forward to meeting all of you someday out on the trail over a nice camp fire! Vance.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
No rest here, once again I am excited to announce the addition of another new Member Representative, @Gabriel Bozeman. Gabriel is already working to activate and unify the members in the Northwest Washington area and I am extremely thankful to him for all the work he has already done.

Please join with me in welcoming him in his new role and thanking him for all that he has already done for the community.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

No rest here, once again I am excited to announce the addition of another new Member Representative, @Gabriel Bozeman. Gabriel is already working to activate and unify the members in the Northwest Washington area and I am extremely thankful to him for all the work he has already done.

Gabriel,
Glad you are here helping out. Look forward to meeting you soon. Thanks for your help! Vance.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Thank you Brian and the OB staff for giving me this amazing opportunity to help the OB community. Looking forward to the years to come.

David H

Local Expert Southern ID

Traveler III

Boise, ID, 83713 USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRKQ684
Service Branch
U.S.A.F.

Thank you Roy and Kristin, and Sandpoint Steve for committing your time and resources in growing this great N/W community. I live in Boise, ID and am looking forward to start my Overlanding adventures with you all. Please let me know how I can help down here in S/W Idaho - I'd love to get together with other local members to meet, greet and adventure together...

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thank you Roy and Kristin, and Sandpoint Steve for committing your time and resources in growing this great N/W community. I live in Boise, ID and am looking forward to start my Overlanding adventures with you all. Please let me know how I can help down here in S/W Idaho - I'd love to get together with other local members to meet, greet and adventure together...
I know this is an old post David, are you still interested in a more active role in the OB community? If so DM me.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman