two new toys incoming! A new camper/trailer and KLR650!!!

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Well, I am working on buying a new sylvan sport go trailer for us to take our gear with us and go camping with. Also, since we are getting a bunch of cashback with the purchase of the camper, we are buying my KLR 650 I bought brand new back off the guy I sold it too 7 years ago. I can't wait to get it back to its rightful home. I kick myself every day since I sold it. We are excited to have both items in our stable. Photos upon pick up of the gear. Needless to say, we are extremely excited!

Jeep backroads

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Shingletown, CA, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
King
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7tdk
I would want something smaller for us maybe a 175 . Great on gas and a little lighter on weight something I could kick start.

Enthusiast III

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
I am hoping I can run the sylvansport in "high" mode with the kayaks on the roof and bikes under in the cargo area. We will be all set then. Camping, mtn bikes and kayaks all together. Clothing and sleeping gear on the roof of the jeep and food, cooking and fridge in the rear of the Jeep.

Enthusiast III

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Well, I have decided against the motocycle since there was like 5 crazy accidents in the span of the past week and a half here. I feel we (my wife and i) need to be around for our son. We have just sent in the application for the sylvansport camper. Waiting to hear back now.