Turning a utility bed into a space ship! | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Turning a utility bed into a space ship!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Alpha Out Front

Rank III

Influencer II

Arizona, USA
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Armenta
Lots of people have done utility bed builds but never like this. I'm going to use an eight foot box and add three feet to the front that I will use as a bathroom. I plan on building the frame and using CRS2 suspension from cruise master. I will do my best to stuff 37s on it to match my truck but I will most likely end up with 35s. It will have all the adventure trailer things like solar, water ect, but will also have ac and heat. Not sure what style rear door I want just yet so you wont see that in the drawings. I plan on getting started in January.

frontside.PNGpassside veiw.PNGpasssidewithrear.PNGrearprofile.PNGrearside.PNGsideprofile.PNGtopdown.PNGtopprofile.PNG

grubworm

Rank V

Member III

Thibodaux, LA, USA
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Ham Callsign
WRMA515
Service Branch
USN-Submarines
looks like a great idea. i wonder if a roll up door would work for you...they make all kinds of sizes
love the larger bathroom up front, wives and girlfriends would really appreciate that on trips

a roll up door could be a space saver depending on how you have the inside ceiling set up
keep us posted and good luck!

1637664576030.png

Last edited:

Alpha Out Front

Rank III

Influencer II

Arizona, USA
First Name
Raymond
Last Name
Armenta
looks like a great idea. i wonder if a roll up door would work for you...they make all kinds of sizes
love the larger bathroom up front, wives and girlfriends would really appreciate that on trips

a roll up door could be a space saver depending on how you have the inside ceiling set up
keep us posted and good luck!

View attachment 216665
Roll up is a good idea, I will look into it.

Reactions: grubworm