Tundra Overland1

• HTML tutorial

Tundraoverland1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas
Member #

Update: had some custom bed bars made to mount my newly acquired CVT MT.Rainier extended pioneer series.
Had mounts added for quick fists and misc gear. Picked up a ARB Tire deflator and hitchlink with shackle while at the Overland Expo a few weeks back.
Next 6 month mods:
Icon Six speed wheels 17x8.5 (grey)
35x12.50r17 Toyo Open Country RT
Custom fanned sliders

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Keith McAlister

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Marietta, Georgia
Member #

Nice pics of the Tundra(s).

Want to throw out a question about Aux batteries for the Tundra. I have a 2017' Tundra 5.7 engine and want to add some aux batteries but for starters, there is no room under the hood. Come on Toyota, think ahead. Better yet, make it an option. Sorry OBers for venting.

Anyhoo, next most logical space is the bed of the truck, thinking right rear between cab and fender well but interested to hear other ideas or thoughts from the OB community. National Luna and Kickass both have battery box options that would work but again, what are the thoughts and ideas of OBers? Pros/Cons?

Thanks for any feedback.

Keith #5288

Plisken

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins CO, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Shields
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0GZI
Service Branch
US Army

Tundraoverland1

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas
Member #

Do you get static shocks when you get out of your truck and touch the door to close it? I'm not using Husky liners as they weren't available when I bought my truck but I loved them in my previous rig. I get wicked static shocks every time I exit my truck though.
No i havent had that problem with mine. or i just havent paid close enough attention lol