Launch Member

Member I

West Virginia
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
White
Member #

Looks great. Gotta love that cement grey! Just bought an Army Green Tundra and looking to build it up. Theyre beautiful from factory and just get better with each addition. Is that bumper color matched?

Reactions: Wallygator

RP80

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Diego
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Perdido
Member #

Beautiful truck and I like the color matched front bumper.

Misplaced Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

508 7th Street, Howe, IN, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Sturgill
Member #

Looks great. Gotta love that cement grey! Just bought an Army Green Tundra and looking to build it up. Theyre beautiful from factory and just get better with each addition. Is that bumper color matched?
Thanks! i love the color and the bumper is color matched. I parked next to a green one a couple weeks before I bought this one, I love that color too.

Ovrlndr123

Rank 0

Contributor I

Texas
First Name
Andy
Last Name
O
Is that a Retrax tonneau cover I see by chance? If so, pretty smooth KB Voodoo install with the tonneau brackets?

Misplaced Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

508 7th Street, Howe, IN, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Sturgill
Member #

Is that a Retrax tonneau cover I see by chance? If so, pretty smooth KB Voodoo install with the tonneau brackets?
This is the Back Flip cover. The install went great, I took the cover completely loose and once I had the width set for the bed my wife and I just slid it between the bed and the cover. I then just bolted everything back in place. The only thing is the cover will not fold up while rack is on the bed, but i did know this before hand so no harm no foul.

Reactions: Ovrlndr123