Rank 0

Traveler I

San Clemente, CA
First Name
Randun
Last Name
TheOneandOnly
Hi everyone!

I'm in the market for a RTT and I have been hearing great things about a company called Tuff Stuff Overland in California. Has anyone heard of them?

I was looking at their soft-sided RTTs. Does anyone have any experience with TSO's Trailhead:

TSO's Delta:

TSO's Ranger:

or TSO's Elite:

Thank you so much for your time and your help!

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

My brother has one and seems to like it. The one issue he is having is the zipper that connects the annex is very difficult to get started and does not look up to the task. In my opinion, they should have used one of the big tooth zippers, versus the tiny tooth one. He did have a few small issues when he first received it and CS was on spot for him. Hope this helps. Also, we have a Free Spirit Recreation RTT and love it, in case you are still in the hunting mode.

Reactions: Randun

Randun

Rank 0

Traveler I

San Clemente, CA
First Name
Randun
Last Name
TheOneandOnly
My brother has one and seems to like it. The one issue he is having is the zipper that connects the annex is very difficult to get started and does not look up to the task. In my opinion, they should have used one of the big tooth zippers, versus the tiny tooth one. He did have a few small issues when he first received it and CS was on spot for him. Hope this helps. Also, we have a Free Spirit Recreation RTT and love it, in case you are still in the hunting mode.
Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it.

I have heard great things about their customer service too.

I have also heard great things about the Free Spirit Recreation RTT. Glad you are enjoying it too.

I am still in the hunting mode. :) Thank you for helping me with the process.

jeepers29

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Georgetown, TX, USA
Member #

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it.

I have heard great things about their customer service too.

I have also heard great things about the Free Spirit Recreation RTT. Glad you are enjoying it too.

I am still in the hunting mode. :) Thank you for helping me with the process.
your welcome

Reactions: Randun