Tuff Stuff Base camp trailer Garage kept used 3 times

• HTML tutorial

Fuelfish

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Garage kept off road trailer with high clearance, tailing swing arm suspension and all terrain tires and an articulating hitch. This rig is in perfect condition and has been used exactly 3 times and has less than 1000 miles on it no water crossings or off roading (in fact, I have never even registered it). No issues at all, just life circumstances did not allow as much camping as we had hoped. This is a super cool adventure trailer that is essentially new with all of the kinks worked out and ready to roll. My favorite part about it is that all of your camping gear lives in the trailer so when you want to roll, there is no packing, just put food in the fridge, water in the tank and go. Despite lack of use, I just had the trailer inspected and serviced including repacking the bearings. Here are some additional details about the trailer:
  • Roof top tent that sleeps 2+ includes anti-condensation mat.
  • Newly powdercoated adjustable rack for both awning and tent. Raise and lower height of both (super handy for awning)
  • Tent vestibule (not shown and never used) for changing or extra sleeping area
  • Awning over Galley area
  • Pull out galley with 2-burner stove, pressurized sink, Lights, 110AC outlet
  • Full sized propane tank mount (tank not included)
  • Propane stove connector included
  • Onboard power both AC & DC with Inverter Multiple USB and 110 outlets
  • Solar charge controller and solar ready (solar panels shown are not included)
  • Onboard water tank (runs galley sink and hand wash station on front of trailer)
  • Space for Dometic style fridge in rear slide out tray this area includes power outlet for fridge and cooling fan to move out hot air
  • Two 5-gal jerry can mounts for either fuel or water (Red fuel can unused and included)
  • Quick fist mounts for axe and shovel (axe and Shovel not included)
  • Exterior lighting and lighting in galley and electrical component doors
  • Two tongue boxes for extra storage or firewood.
  • “Parking” brake for single handed movement
  • Rear recovery points
  • Rear receiver for bike rack etc
  • Spare tire (included)
  • Felt lining in all drawers and cabinets to eliminate rattle on rough roads
  • Large sliding drawer on top (perfect for tent poles, folding tables, solar panels)
  • Propane tank/Dometic fridge
  • Blue scepter water can
  • Goal zero solar panels
  • All gear in drawers and cabinets (of course )
  • Axe and Shovel
  • Recovery boards
  • There may be other things I missed
Call or text Dave three03-562-7375
Located in Seattle, WA
$14,650

Will set it up tent etc. for a serious buyer only, please don’t call me to “check it out”

IMG_1931.jpeg

IMG_1932.jpeg
IMG_1947.jpegIMG_1944.jpegIMG_1935.jpegIMG_1937.jpegIMG_1955.jpegIMG_1931.jpegIMG_1946.jpegIMG_1956.jpegIMG_1958.jpeg

Reactions: Broke