tuff stuff 4x4 RRT

• HTML tutorial

themossyoaks

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Dixon IL
Member #

Hello everyone! Just joined OB and this is my first post. Been looking at RRT for a while and I am wondering if anyone out there has A tuffstuff4x4 tent? I don't see much for reviews on them. I know they arent' as expensive as some other brands out there, so does that mean they aren't built with as much quality? any info would be helpful! Thanks

Tw0leftskis

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

South OC
Member #

Couple of members on Tacoma world own them. And like them. They're made in a facility of more popular brands If you're in South OC(Santa Ana). They're give cash discount. One of the model for $1300, comes with annex, over hang canopy that cover the ladder, and some other accessories .

Jeepney

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

MN
I have one and I've seen some others post pics of theris. I can say that I really can't find any difference with this brand and any similar design brands.

The Good:
Cheaper in cost (not cheap) compared to other known brands
Included Annex - really nice annex, with bottom-lined cover too. Extends my camping season easily. Coupled with a buddy heater in the annex, it gets toasty up there. Having said that, I generally don't use the annex since it adds setup time unless we really need to get warm.

The Bad:
Tuff Stuff print/brand is in-your-face and ugly.
Wife doesn't like the color.
Probably true with all other brands, my cover is stretching and getting beat up due to trail action. No tears, just scuffs.