Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
I just got notified I got all the trophies in the “ambassador” track and I don’t really know what that means/ or the significance of it.
They kinda look like badges. I was wondering if there’s supposed to be a badge to put on the truck with my OB member badge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I was moved because it certainly was not an OB1 app question.

I can give you some help:
"I just got notified I got all the trophies in the “ambassador” track and I don’t really know what that means/ or the significance of it."
Just means you get an electronic prize of a named item, look under your name, and those dots, that is a trophy, right now Influencer 1 shows. You get nothing, they do nothing, some like to get all they can, others do not care about any of them.
"They kinda look like badges. I was wondering if there’s supposed to be a badge to put on the truck with my OB member badge."
NO they are just an electronic mile marker.

Jim

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
I was moved because it certainly was not an OB1 app question.

I can give you some help:
"I just got notified I got all the trophies in the “ambassador” track and I don’t really know what that means/ or the significance of it."
Just means you get an electronic prize of a named item, look under your name, and those dots, that is a trophy, right now Influencer 1 shows. You get nothing, they do nothing, some like to get all they can, others do not care about any of them.
"They kinda look like badges. I was wondering if there’s supposed to be a badge to put on the truck with my OB member badge."
NO they are just an electronic mile marker.

Jim
Thank you! I really didn’t know where to post it. I looked up and down the options in the iPhone app.

I’m not sure where to make a suggestion like this so I’ll put it here:
May I suggest making them badges? A tangible reward like that might be a good way to encourage positive member participation (adding resources to the map for example).

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Trouble is there are so many (click on badges at top of screen) we would be selling my jeep to pay for them.......

Jim

Reactions: Dusther210

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
Thank you Jim!

I was talking about the 5 …I guess they’re called tracks? (ambassador, adventurer etc)

I’ll stop bothering you on here and I’ll use that link to make a suggestion. Have a great day!!