• HTML tutorial

deeker

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

SW Ontario, Canada
Member #

Man, I do like that. It looks quite clean and tidy, too. Congrats on finding a good truck. Patience does pay off!
I'd pull the rear-most seats out and have some more built-in storage space in there. There are so many different ways to build up the troopy platform, looking forward to seeing what you do.

Gregol

Rank 0

Traveler I

Sweet Troopy! What's your roof rack brand ?
I am trying to figure out how I want to convert my new Troopy.

Troopy 1999 HZJ75 - Switzerland

aghadjip

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clayton NC
Member #

Sweet Troopy! What's your roof rack brand ?
I am trying to figure out how I want to convert my new Troopy.

Troopy 1999 HZJ75 - Switzerland
Hey Gregol,

It is the eezi awn k9, its a little pricey, but similar to the front runner one with a ton of attachements

Reactions: Gregol

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

nice LC! I am a NC resident too and i was wondering if you could give me the a rundown on the trails at Uwharrie? I used to camp there as a kid at Badin Lake but never OHV. I am wanting to go there in my Trooper (not your kind of Troopy sadly) and I would like to know what are what. if you dont mind.

thanks

aghadjip

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Clayton NC
Member #

nice LC! I am a NC resident too and i was wondering if you could give me the a rundown on the trails at Uwharrie? I used to camp there as a kid at Badin Lake but never OHV. I am wanting to go there in my Trooper (not your kind of Troopy sadly) and I would like to know what are what. if you dont mind.

thanks
Hey Man! sure, make sure to join the friends of uwharrie facebook page, they have work weekends where we maintain the trails and do trail cleanup/repairs. You will get to learn the trail system really well and spend some quality time with a great group of people.

Reactions: NC-Trooper