Launch Member

Contributor III

Boca Raton, Florida, USA
First Name
JUAN
Last Name
FERNANDEZ
Member #

So, I have the stock tires that came with my Tacoma TRD 4wd, no suspension mods, but I m putting a full set of skids this week; with that setup, I should be OK, right? This would be my second trip trip, so I am a newbie.

Ruben Ferran

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
RUBEN
Last Name
FERRAN
Member #

So, I have the stock tires that came with my Tacoma TRD 4wd, no suspension mods, but I m putting a full set of skids this week; with that setup, I should be OK, right? This would be my second trip, so I am a newbie.
From what I gather you should be ok, unless it's super wet then I hear it gets fun, I also don't have any other mods besides new tires and a differential breather which is very useful and relatively cheap and simple enough that iIwas able to do. lol.

Chamo

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Boca Raton, Florida, USA
First Name
JUAN
Last Name
FERNANDEZ
Member #

Do I need a hunting license AND management area permit for me and anyone else in my vehicle? I am not planning on doing any hunting and my wife and daughter are wanting to come along.

Ruben Ferran

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
RUBEN
Last Name
FERRAN
Member #

Do I need a hunting license AND management area permit for me and anyone else in my vehicle? I am not planning on doing any hunting and my wife and daughter are wanting to come along.
you should be ok with the license and permit and your wife and daughter are your guests.

Ruben Ferran

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
RUBEN
Last Name
FERRAN
Member #

went to the site this past weekend, it was a wet one, so to be upfront with everyone looks like we'll be able to camp because its outside the entrance of the WMA but, because it's during a specialty hunt we probably won't be able to get into the actual WMA without a quota permit but, while I was out there I found some pretty decent trails to check out.

Reactions: Farmjeepwrangler