Launch Member

Advocate I

Luxembourg
First Name
Mihai
Last Name
Doros
Member #

I am planning a short trip to Morocco between 4-17 april, during the Easter School Holiday. It is not enough time to visit all Morocco, but it will be enough to skim the desert for a few days. I will avoid the coast and Atlas region, in april can be quite cold and rainy.
I will be going in my Hilux with the family ( wife and 12 year old kid) .
If anyone else is interested please let me know, the more the merrier :)

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

I am planning a short trip to Morocco between 4-17 april, during the Easter School Holiday. It is not enough time to visit all Morocco, but it will be enough to skim the desert for a few days. I will avoid the coast and Atlas region, in april can be quite cold and rainy.
I will be going in my Hilux with the family ( wife and 12 year old kid) .
If anyone else is interested please let me know, the more the merrier :)
Good Luck! We are going in the summer holiday to Merzouga. Let us know how it went please, what to avoid and what not [emoji6] .

Stay safe!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

In the summer to Merzouga?
I hope you will bring an ocean of Water. It will be very very hot. Like 40 degrees plus!!! We were there in september and it wasnt fun. Think june, july, august arent the best months to visit Morocco.

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

Thank you Robert.
If you travel 5 or 6 weeks with kids , you don't have much other alternatives then the summer vacation.
By the way, It's only a small part of the journey. We'll be in other places too. Last summer we also had 48 degrees in Central Spain.

But indeed, we'll bring a lot of water ;-). Besides, my wife starts functioning above 40 degrees :-)