Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
This is my tri foam mattress and a couple of reasons to use it.

1. It folds up to allow me to pack other camping equipment.
2. It doesn't need a platform because it is 6 inches thick, I don't fill the gap between the seat and back storage area.
3. Biggest reason for me doesn't have the air mattress fill. I have cut the foam to fit around the console. So I don't need to buy a special jeep air mattress.
4. Can be taken out and put into my little trailer if I so desire.

Is anyone else using or thinking about a tri foam mattress? The box is the Gazelle T4 Overland Edition just came in from the OB store.

Attachments

472HemiGTX

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Prineville. OR
First Name
Allen
Last Name
S
Member #

I have the queen size memory foam version in my trailer. It's great, very comfortable and can be used as a couch in the trailer. I also like the fact that it folds up underneath my rear cabinets and leaves the floor open for gear.

Adventure trailer.jpg

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
I have the queen size memory foam version in my trailer. It's great, very comfortable and can be used as a couch in the trailer. I also like the fact that it folds up underneath my rear cabinets and leaves the floor open for gear.

View attachment 165702
I lost pictures on the inside of my trailer or I would have included them. Like the wood in yours.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
got this one off amazon and like it. we use it in the camper shell or in the camp trailer

IMG_0219.JPG

Reactions: Boppa's Travels