Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

WOW! Thanks you so much...This is why this is a special community. I truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your offer of support...if you could private message me your number if we have an issue that would be much appreciated...Thanks again!

Ditcherman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sheridan, IN, USA
Member #

WOW! Thanks you so much...This is why this is a special community. I truly appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your offer of support...if you could private message me your number if we have an issue that would be much appreciated...Thanks again!
I tried to dm (start conversation?) from mobile, didn't work, tried it on desktop, didn't work, tried it from the ob map, didn't seem to work, maybe you can dm me and Ill get it to work???

sasquatchoverlanding

Local Expert, Indiana USA

Expedition Master III

Whiteland, IN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRMM229
Service Branch
US Army
So sorry to hear this!
While I can’t go (the corns not planted yet) I have been following along and would love to do it sometime. This is a totally cool thing that you have had the vision for, you have built, and you have followed through on and hopefully things will work out so you can go. So sorry for your loss that you know is coming. I hope you can have some good final days with your mom, I know I did with my dad and that is a good memory.
As an aside, I would offer support in terms of a shop and/or camping if an emergency arises, I am between Sheridan and Lebanon.
Your in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm the same as I can't go but would love to run it some time as well.