Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tennies
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Anybody else go for trail runs while they're exploring or completed a Spartan Race? I love running in the mountains and just did my first Spartan last year.

SpartanRace.PNG

- Tyler

Reactions: Smileyshaun

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

I'm getting back to running and racing again done spartan a couple times , lots of warrior dashes and tons of other races . Never did them for serious competition always more for fun . They are a great way to keep motivated and in shape

Reactions: TRT87

TRT87

Rank VI
Launch Member

Builder I

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tennies
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I'm getting back to running and racing again done spartan a couple times , lots of warrior dashes and tons of other races . Never did them for serious competition always more for fun . They are a great way to keep motivated and in shape
Yeah,

I do them for fun too. Usually meet great people at the events as well.

Tyler

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

I always love dressing goofy and helping others with obstacles , although I usually ran the warrior dash twice (don't tell them ) once in the compeditive heat then with friends for fun . It was the first race I did and what even got me running in the first place so I always tried to improve my time, qualified for the world championship the last time I ran it but knew I wasn't fast enough for that kinda serious racing .

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_5155.PNG
Having fun was always the biggest priority

RedRockKY

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Vine grove ,Ky
Member #

Ran my first spartan this past year . Didn’t compete , just ran it as a team. By far the most fun I’ve had doing any cardio . (I’m the shirtless dirty one there, I like to wallap in the mud) B8EB1C24-64EC-49C4-B73E-3379E47DEB32.jpeg

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

I may have conned a group of friends to dress in 80s workout clothes for a race then showed up as Richard Simmons and spent 2 races yelling " work it ladies " and "that's right you sweat it out "

IMG_1833.jpg

TRT87

Rank VI
Launch Member

Builder I

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Tennies
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Ran my first spartan this past year . Didn’t compete , just ran it as a team. By far the most fun I’ve had doing any cardio . (I’m the shirtless dirty one there, I like to wallap in the mud) View attachment 46582
Austin,

I ran my first at Ft. Carson last May. As soon as I know where I'm moving, I plan on finding another to do this year. It was a lot of fun.

Tyler

RedRockKY

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Vine grove ,Ky
Member #

Austin,

I ran my first at Ft. Carson last May. As soon as I know where I'm moving, I plan on finding another to do this year. It was a lot of fun.

Tyler
I ran the one here at Fort Knox . I would like to hit the trifecta this year . We will see how it pans out .

Justin Lee

Rank 0

Traveler I

Pensacola, FL, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Lee
Just a heads up, GORUCK.com is having their X-mas in July sale right now. EXCELLENT American made product with a solid warranty. I do not work for them or get anything for this, but I really enjoy everything about this company. They honor military/first responder/student, all kinds of discounts. Right now you can get a GR1 for half price. I am looking forward to taking part in their events. Please read about them on their website.