Toyota Tundra

• HTML tutorial

Eabmoto

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle
I’m looking at a 2000 Tundra 4wd. Any thoughts on this truck? It looks super clean and it comes with a really clean “Four Wheel” pop up camper. Not sure if the back seats have enough room for the kids though.

Biker Eagle

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
V6 or V8? Would be nice to have the 8. But, having said that the V6 is bullet proof. Had that engine in my '96 T1oo(basically the 2000 is a rebadged T100) and it was solid, as was the truck. A well maintained Tundra of this year should be a solid truck. Back in '96 I did the Alpine Loop in my T100 4x4...very offroad capable truck. Just need a wee bit of real estate to turn :-)

Kris Luna

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

South Pasadena,California
Member #

C1470572-1D2C-4C06-A744-61D74689FD5D.png Yes strong trucks I have a 04 tundra and she has lots of trails, wheels twice a week, tows strong, recovered 4 stuck truck and one UPS Truck (4 low) but still haha lots of family smiles even my wife loves it and has always hated trucks love her

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

A Tundra...and a Four Wheel Camper...in one purchasable package? That's about the best combination of two things anywhere in this world.
Yes, yes, yes....purchase and enjoy.

DividedSky

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

USA
Member #

V6 or V8? Would be nice to have the 8. But, having said that the V6 is bullet proof. Had that engine in my '96 T1oo(basically the 2000 is a rebadged T100) and it was solid, as was the truck. A well maintained Tundra of this year should be a solid truck. Back in '96 I did the Alpine Loop in my T100 4x4...very offroad capable truck. Just need a wee bit of real estate to turn :-)
I had the v8 till a few weeks ago. Super solid for me. 14 yrs and 210k miles. No issues but an alternator. Now I have an 18 though.

DividedSky

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

USA
Member #

Btw. Put some bilstien 5100’s on that puppy. Low cost shocks but miles ahead of the stock variety!