Maine
First Name
Matt
Last Name
G
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1HOI
The SPC say SPC on them so that's a dead giveaway.

—————————

Hey Now!

There aren't any markings on the arms themselves. They certainly look like the right ones though... Do you think I was possibly shipped the wrong ones?

Sent from my Pixel using OB Talk mobile app

Smatts

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Maine
First Name
Matt
Last Name
G
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1HOI
SPC makes the Light Racing upper control arms. You received the correct items.
Thanks theick! I was trying to do my own research and it all seemed to check out, I guess I was just a little confused.

Sent from my Pixel using OB Talk mobile app

EscoTerrestrial

US East Region Member Rep
Staff member
Investor

Influencer II

Port Washington, NY, USA
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Escobar
Member #

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using OB Talk mobile app
Hey woundering how does that do in holding the weight of the rtt. I have a similqr set up but always had doubts of the cap hold all the weight., jw

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Joey D

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Holladay, UT
Member #

Question for the Tacoma owners here, what size tires do you run? I have a 3" lift and I'm thinking about 285/75/16 tires but I'm unsure how much they will rub off road. I know some cutting and trimming is required for street driving, I just don't know how much is require for off road driving.

I also know Nitto makes a 285/70/16 which is nearly the same size as my 265/75/16, just wider. That's also an option.

Reactions: WillRunner

CO_Justin

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Olivehurst, CA
Member #

Question for the Tacoma owners here, what size tires do you run? I have a 3" lift and I'm thinking about 285/75/16 tires but I'm unsure how much they will rub off road. I know some cutting and trimming is required for street driving, I just don't know how much is require for off road driving.

I also know Nitto makes a 285/70/16 which is nearly the same size as my 265/75/16, just wider. That's also an option.
Usually you only rub under full lock in reverse... With that being said, I know that is true for guys with 33"s. They typically also require a cab mount chop.

Reactions: Idaholandho

norcalsurf

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Fairfax, CA
Member #

Hey woundering how does that do in holding the weight of the rtt. I have a similqr set up but always had doubts of the cap hold all the weight., jw

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Just completed the mojave road yesterday and have done some pretty rough roads and she handles excellent! I have top load (super springs) over my rear leafs and it helps a lot. The ARE overland edition is more ridged than other camper shells and it's a tank! Did lots of doughnuts as well and not tippy at all:)

Reactions: bajatacoguy

norcalsurf

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Fairfax, CA
Member #

Same size 285s some cutting is necessary and best to chop and box body mounts a bit..

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

Just completed the mojave road yesterday and have done some pretty rough roads and she handles excellent! I have top load (super springs) over my rear leafs and it helps a lot. The ARE overland edition is more ridged than other camper shells and it's a tank! Did lots of doughnuts as well and not tippy at all:)

I have the super springs also & they help a great deal. Nice truck!

—————————

Hey Now!

Reactions: norcalsurf