Toyota shop recommendations Denver Area?

• HTML tutorial

SWAFJ80

Rank 0

Contributor I

Brighton, Co
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Hannon
Anyone know of a good toyoata repair shop in the Denver area ? Or even better one that specializes in FJ80s? New to the scene and my new to me Yota could use some helpings

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Anyone know of a good toyoata repair shop in the Denver area ? Or even better one that specializes in FJ80s? New to the scene and my new to me Yota could use some helpings
@SWAFJ80

Depends on what you are looking to get done.
For and FJ80 I've heard good things about Robbie up in Boulder and he specializes in working on LC's ( reach out to him on ih8mud powderpig as he is active there ) Both @BerettaMato and @Chaoswest have had engine swaps done by Robbie and recommended him highly. Alas he does not work on Tacomas :( so no personal experience other than a few emails where he provided me with his advice.

I've had years worth of work done on my rigs by Mountian States Toyota in North Denver. Both Bobbie and Romny have been there for me for many years. Yes big dealership probably not what you are looking for but they have been reliable and generally cost effective for me on multiple Toyotas since 1999. Plan ahead as they are often fully booked and unless it's an emergency the next service date can be weeks out. (That said I just had the fuel pump in my Tacoma give up the ghost and had the truck towed the few miles to their shop and they got it in for analysis that day and had the part ordered and installed 2 business days later.)

My 4runner was outfitted by Ben Swain and the team at Slee Offroad in Golden. Great team and highly recommended.

Some other work large and small has been done over the last few years by the team at Slipstream Auto in East Boulder. They were able to get me in for some major work on the Tacoma when Mtn. States was 2-3 weeks out and I wanted to go camping the next weekend :D

Boort

SWAFJ80

Rank 0

Contributor I

Brighton, Co
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Hannon
Mostly general maintenance. I unfortunately don't have anywhere to work on the fj and my tools are back in Oregon. The FJ runs but definitely was not kept in proper shape by its former owner :(

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

I heard good things about RSG Offroad and and SleeOffRoad.