louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
very cool! AWESOME set up and great hair...what more could you ask for?! :grinning:

are you full time or just trying it out for now? any other destinations you are planning to visit?
we have a tundra we camp out of...totally different set up, but a great rig either way

Reactions: bryceCtravels

bryceCtravels

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Charleston, SC, USA
First Name
Bryce
Last Name
Campbell
very cool! AWESOME set up and great hair...what more could you ask for?! :grinning:

are you full time or just trying it out for now? any other destinations you are planning to visit?
we have a tundra we camp out of...totally different set up, but a great rig either way
Thank you!! Im quite a fan of my hair :sunglasses:
So far I just finished my first stint. Kind of a trial run. I’m back home in Charleston SC now, mainly to replenish my funds lol. Next leg will be Maine/Vermont, not sure how long I’ll spend up there. Long term, the goal is to build a box truck to live in, and keep the tundra for more mobility.

Reactions: grubworm

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
awesome. i hope everything works out really well for you. totally dig your vibe and hope you post more vids of your trips and your builds. i backpacked thru the new england states years back and thought it was beautiful...especially in the fall, so i'm sure you'll enjoy that.

Reactions: bryceCtravels

jbradshaw86

Rank I

Contributor III

Sheridan, Wyoming, EE. UU.
First Name
John
Last Name
Roback
Love the bed rack you have! It looks pretty solid for putting a RTT. You are only missing a roof rack on your rig. The more space for carrying, the better. I have been looking for options for Overland tundra. There are good roof racks there, it is a matter of deciding which one to get.