Toolbox compressor

• HTML tutorial

crit_pw

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Silt, Colorado
Member #

Sweet portable setup! I tossed around the idea of doing something similar before deciding on doing a "permanent" mount with dual tanks. Nicely done and organized looking. What are the dimensions on the box? Both of my boys are looking to do onboard air in their rigs one doesn't have the room for a hard mounted setup so a portable kit like yours would be ideal.

1derer

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Carlsbad, CA, USA
First Name
user
Last Name
name
Member #

Nice setup! Only thing that I'd consider is having an external 2 pin adapter so you don't need to open the hood unless you have a second rear battery / remote posts in your rig?

Attachments

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

Nice setup! Only thing that I'd consider is having an external 2 pin adapter so you don't need to open the hood unless you have a second rear battery / remote posts in your rig?
No auxiliary battery set up yet, but those twin compressors have a pretty big draw. It's probably best to run it off the cranking batteries versus the deep cycles anyways

Dusty

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seymour TX
First Name
Dusty
Last Name
Dunn
Member #

Love the set up. How loud is that arb dual compressor? Looking at ordering one and mounting it under my passenger side seat with Teraflex 's mount.

Rum Runner