Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Pima County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Ancona
Member #

Is anyone else having problems finding BFGs?

I was looking to replace my spare with a 35x12.50 and I was told they are on national back order...It seemed most 35s are not available.

HKLover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

I've had a set of 5 37x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on order since April 16 with Summit Racing. When I ordered them they said they'd be delivered May 24. Well, May 24 rolls around and next thing I get is a notification saying they've been delayed till June 28. June 28 comes around and next I know they are saying September 19. Then they move it up to August 3 and then the next day it gets moved to August 19 and has been at that date for a while. Hopefully that is a solid date. I have tried Discount Tire and every single mom and pop tires shop from here to California and back. Nobody has tires it seems. Good luck finding your tires.

Chuckem12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Florida
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Mike
Member #

There is a world wide rubber shortage that isn't being talked about widely yet. None of the big manufacturers are identifying it yet but probably within the next couple of weeks/months we'll see it hit big. You have to figure they will prioritize their prime sellers first (passenger and transport tires) and then to the specialty sizes/models.

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

My main rig doesnt need tires yet but I almost want to order a set now so I can at least have them on hand. The jeep I just got came with a new set of BFG 33's but when I wanna put that on 35s I fear I would not see them for some time.