Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Received this new tire cable today. I've been looking at it for awhile. Got bored and bought it. Quality is good, easy to setup, and holds up to 50lbs. There was a small area new the tire expansion slot where the powder coating did not get to, so I hit it with some black high temp spray can paint. Other that looks stable and folds away nicely.

IMG_4739.jpeg

IMG_4740.jpeg

IMG_4741.jpeg

IMG_4742.jpeg

Last edited:

HKLover

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ohio/Tenn
First Name
John
Last Name
Shanower
Member #

I have one also but the only time I've been able to use it was when I opened it up to see if it would fit over my tire. Seems like it would be a decent table from what I could tell.

Reactions: RoarinRow

drrobinson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Evergreen, CO, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0DRR
We have one also. I actually like it better than the roll-up table we used to use for our main camp table.

We use it on the trailer tire, not the truck so it’s under the awning.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I have one also but the only time I've been able to use it was when I opened it up to see if it would fit over my tire. Seems like it would be a decent table from what I could tell.
Yeah I think it will be good and will save space from your main eating table.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
We have one also. I actually like it better than the roll-up table we used to use for our main camp table.

We use it on the trailer tire, not the truck so it’s under the awning.
Yup I have the roll up table as well which will be a good supplement time this table. I held off for awhile cause of price but oh well.

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

I have one with ladder legs that is meant for gaining access to the roof. It has an expanded metal surface to stand on and it works well. Years ago I bought a tool box that came with a bamboo top. It was too nice to use on top of a tool box so I saved it for another use. I put the 2 together. I attach the table top with a few thumbscrews from the underside either as shown or perpendicular to my Jeep.

18-11-06 3.JPG18-11-16 2.JPG

Reactions: RoarinRow