tire swing out rack

• HTML tutorial

rafael

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

alameda ca
Member #

I just got my tire swing out rack from a local metal fabricator "HEAVY METAL OFFROAD" he live in Livermore. I call most of the metal shop in the bay area everybody is busy they don't want to do custom job and when they do they want some crazy money, all I can said is that this guy rock . very affordable and open mind if you don't like something he won't question, he just try to please you in any way possible. give the guy a try if you need some metal work, support your local people.

Attachments

EarthBud

Rank 0

Traveler I

Thanks for the heads up! When I'm done with my temporary assignment in Austin, I will venture home to Union City. Might have to give this guy a call!

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Looks great. What propane tank are you using? I've been looking at those for my soon arriving rear bumper with tire and dual jerry swing outs.

Also, what fold down tables are they? or did they just get built? I will need to add some to mine once it arrives, if possible.

rafael

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

alameda ca
Member #

Tank is a 6 pound from amazon, table are custom make from steel

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Thanks, that looks great. I hope to have a similar setup very soon.

rafael

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

alameda ca
Member #

The cool part is that the way he did it a can removed in less than a minute all I need to do is lift the rack up, it seat on a trailer axe.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

TheAdventureIndex

Rank V
Investor

Member III

San Mateo,CA
Member #

I just got my tire swing out rack from a local metal fabricator "HEAVY METAL OFFROAD" he live in Livermore. I call most of the metal shop in the bay area everybody is busy they don't want to do custom job and when they do they want some crazy money, all I can said is that this guy rock . very affordable and open mind if you don't like something he won't question, he just try to please you in any way possible. give the guy a try if you need some metal work, support your local people.
Looks great rafael, Great to see you on the forums! hope the stove is treating you well! Do you mind messaging me with the price for that rear bumper. Looks really clean and useful!