Medford, Oregon.
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Hagglund
Member #

Service Branch
Army Guard and USMC
I've been slowly putting together this coastal offroad dual swing on my tacoma. I'm really liking how it is coming together. But, I wanna know what the community thinks!

What is essential on a tire carrier?
So far I just have the dual jerry can and the tire. Going go put the highlift on there, and maybe make a spot for a chain saw? But idk. Probably move my shovel and axe there too.

What do yall think?

Attachments

Reactions: Dimitri_Raptis

Dimitri_Raptis

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
First Name
Dimitri
Last Name
Raptis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
I've been slowly putting together this coastal offroad dual swing on my tacoma. I'm really liking how it is coming together. But, I wanna know what the community thinks!

So far I just have the dual jerry can and the tire. Going go put the highlift on there, and maybe make a spot for a chain saw? But idk. Probably move my shovel and axe there too.

What do yall think?
I have this one that costed me only 100 USD.

Attachments

Reactions: 3rd3rd and Haggy

Haggy

Rank VI

Influencer I

Medford, Oregon.
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Hagglund
Member #

Service Branch
Army Guard and USMC

What do yall think?
I have this one that costed me only 100 USD.
That's pretty neat. Simple. Easily removed. I dig it.