SOLD Thule Xsporter Pro Truck Bed Rack - Black (AR / TX)

• HTML tutorial

NOM4D

Rank 0

Contributor I

Arkansas
First Name
Felipe
Last Name
G
Selling my Thule Xsporter Pro truck bed rack in black.

Universal fit for any truck. Adjustable height. Untighten the dial, pick a number, tighten it back, and repeat for the others.

Used on two trips to hold my roof top tent.

Would be perfect for kayaks, etc. as well. Great versatile bed rack.

Retails for $800. Selling for $600.

Includes all the clamps, locks, etc. Great condition.

I'm located in Northeast Arkansas. I will be traveling to Dallas, TX next week & through the weekend. Can bring the rack if buyer arranges to pick up.

tempImageeqgcmg.pngtempImageJyhl22.pngtempImageJsbHqA.pngtempImageb1em9t.pngtempImageE1QSKI.pngtempImageaEOA0n.pngtempImageeqgcmg.png

tempImageE1QSKI.png

Attachments

Last edited:

mtlangst

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Illinois, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Langst
Selling my Thule Xsporter Pro truck bed rack in black.

Universal fit for any truck. Adjustable height. Untighten the dial, pick a number, tighten it back, and repeat for the others.

Used on two trips to hold my roof top tent.

Would be perfect for kayaks, etc. as well. Great versatile bed rack.

Retails for $800. Selling for $600.

Includes all the clamps, locks, etc. Great condition.

I'm located in Northeast Arkansas. I will be traveling to Dallas, TX next week & through the weekend. Can bring the rack if buyer arranges to pick up.

View attachment 177414View attachment 177417View attachment 177418View attachment 177419View attachment 177420View attachment 177421View attachment 177414

View attachment 177420
Curious, at it’s lowest setting is it almost flush with the bed rails of thr truck? I want to get these and have them lowered to secure stuff in the bed and then raise them up while camping.

NOM4D

Rank 0

Contributor I

Arkansas
First Name
Felipe
Last Name
G
Curious, at it’s lowest setting is it almost flush with the bed rails of thr truck? I want to get these and have them lowered to secure stuff in the bed and then raise them up while camping.
No, you'll have to cut about 6 inches off of each post at the bottom. You won't be able to use the locks either. I've seen a lot of people done it though, the posts are too long anyways.