Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bowling Green, KY, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Strange
Member #

We are considering the Explore Trailer for it's mutli-functional uses. It can be used for a cargo trailer, off road camper, and has room to sit in when poor weather is happening.What are your thoughts?

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
I don’t have the Explore but rather have the InTech Flyer XLT (previous model name before the most recent changes).

Chose it for similar reasons that you mention. Can haul cargo in it. Is more than capable for my off-road needs. And even the model I have provides a place to sit in during inclement weather.

Others reasons I went with the InTech for easy of towing and the ability to pull up to a site, late at night, and not have to “setup” camp before crawling in back and going to sleep.

Haven’t taken mine out near enough but am happy with the purchase and build quality.

Gstrange

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bowling Green, KY, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Strange
Member #

I don’t have the Explore but rather have the InTech Flyer XLT (previous model name before the most recent changes).

Chose it for similar reasons that you mention. Can haul cargo in it. Is more than capable for my off-road needs. And even the model I have provides a place to sit in during inclement weather.

Others reasons I went with the InTech for easy of towing and the ability to pull up to a site, late at night, and not have to “setup” camp before crawling in back and going to sleep.

Haven’t taken mine out near enough but am happy with the purchase and build quality.
Thanks for your input! The one we are looking at has the swing down bed. Makes even more room in trailer when set up.

Reactions: Welding Goats