Rank V

Enthusiast III

Catlett, VA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Dean
Member #

Yea, not sure it is ready for prime time. All kinds of little things.

Today, I was trying to set up a rally point and when I tried to fill out the Full Description field everything is typing out backwards (see picture). And then I can’t backspace because the cursor keeps going to the far left.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

Today, I was trying to set up a rally point and when I tried to fill out the Full Description field everything is typing out backwards (see picture). And then I can’t backspace because the cursor keeps going to the far left.
What operating system are you using? I’m sure @Michael will also have a few questions as well.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

Haha - not laughing at the bug, just the title of the thread. We are aware of this issue, which was introduced last week. The issue is resolved internally and will go out with the next release (in the next few days), but right now - ya, that sucks.

If you have any other issues we do resolve and improve constantly. When members provide actionable bugs (like this one) we resolve them.

Thank you!

M

PBDNavigate

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Catlett, VA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Dean
Member #

Using an iPad. IOS 14.0.1.

This is the first time I tried to setup a rally point so can’t say if it was working before. Have not had issues typing before in forums like right now.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Using an iPad. IOS 14.0.1.

This is the first time I tried to setup a rally point so can’t say if it was working before. Have not had issues typing before in forums like right now.
It's broken on every device, in that field only. Fix on the way.

M

Reactions: Aussie571

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Thanks! I guess my rally will have to wait a bit.
You can create a Rally Point on the web in the meantime, and it will appear in the app as well, or wait a few days for our release to go live (most likely Thursday).

Craig Schueren

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

El Paso, TX
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Schueren
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Another one is landscape mode on iPad viewing the forum. It don’t worky

Atc210

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

Another one is landscape mode on iPad viewing the forum. It don’t worky
This one really gets to me also, opens in landscape and allows you to scroll through threads until you reply. Once you reply switches to portrait mode preventing you from selecting the send option.

Also will not allow you switch back and forth between portrait and landscape once you respond to a thread. It’s locked until you close out of the app.

Reactions: Craig Schueren

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
This one really gets to me also, opens in landscape and allows you to scroll through threads until you reply. Once you reply switches to portrait mode preventing you from selecting the send option.

Also will not allow you switch back and forth between portrait and landscape once you respond to a thread. It’s locked until you close out of the app.
@Michael

PBDNavigate

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Catlett, VA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Dean
Member #

My issue has still not been resolved. Just tried it again and still typing backwards just as described in my original post. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.