Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I plan to come but I'll let you know tomorrow night or early Saturday if I can't make it.
I will not be able to check messages Saturday morning due to I will be in a rush to leave Selah by 6:30 am. I have to meet some from the west siders at Kahlotus Korners on the way. I will message you my number.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Reactions: MrWilsonWJ

Jayhat

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Hattrup
Anyone know of any decent local shops that would install customer purchased suspension on a 2021 Tacoma? I’ve got a full dobisons setup including; front coilovers (assembled), rear shocks, leaf springs, upper control arms (assembled).

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I don't know if there are any off road shops left in the Tri Cities. One of the tire shops might do it for you but I've seen mixed results with their work on suspensions. There are a few shops that build cars and do custom work, one of those might be able to help you out but I don't know any of their names. While I have no personal experience with them I've heard good things about Mad Mechanics in Kennewick. They did a gear change in a JK for a friend of mine and he had bought all the parts himself.

Jayhat

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Hattrup
I don't know if there are any off road shops left in the Tri Cities. One of the tire shops might do it for you but I've seen mixed results with their work on suspensions. There are a few shops that build cars and do custom work, one of those might be able to help you out but I don't know any of their names. While I have no personal experience with them I've heard good things about Mad Mechanics in Kennewick. They did a gear change in a JK for a friend of mine and he had bought all the parts himself.
I found these guys in a PNW overlanding facebook group. Talked to him a bit and he said they would do it. It's definitely expensive... guess everything is.

Redline Automotive

1910 Terminal Dr, Richland, WA 99354

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer III

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
I know it's not exactly local, but there are several up here in Spokane/Spokane Valley, CDA. I had mine installed by Hazzard Fab Works in Spokane Valley, they were reasonable (but it was also Feb 2020, so right before COVID shut downs and the price boom)