Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

We have more room for this weekend's EWE Beverly Dunes Base Camp ORV Trip. Contact me by the email address on the link if you want to go. I plan to head to camp on Thursday and I check the email daily.
Wish I could but being out of the country for the last 13 days I need to stay home for a weekend and get caught all back up. One of these trips I’ll make. Might be next year but I’ll still make one. You seem to have some fun which is the whole point.

Reactions: Ceg

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Wish I could but being out of the country for the last 13 days I need to stay home for a weekend and get caught all back up. One of these trips I’ll make. Might be next year but I’ll still make one. You seem to have some fun which is the whole point.
We have a lot of event throughout the year. Come out for the fun when you can.
The next planned Base Camp scheduled is Juniper Dunes Clean Up/EWE Base Camp ORV Trip - 4/8-10/22

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Super nice! Looks an original 3rd gen Travelall?
It’s a ‘65, 4wd. I was told it was the larger 345ci. It’s been about 6 years since I wrecked my scout so I need to refresh my memory on the difference between the 304 and 345. It runs well. Has a 4 speed manual. But no brakes. It’s currently getting fuel from a rigged lawnmower tank. Cleaning the factory tank, and ordering a brake master cylinder are top on the list.

PNW EXPLR

Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
I’m in! I’m just north in Ritzville. Getting to know some more like minded folks would be great.
Hey Craig,
Welcome to the group. We are obviously getting into the tough months for getting into the mountains but I don’t want that to slow us down.

This group has at least a couple of guys that are able to assist with rig upgrades over the snowy months. It’s also a great time to think about getting a HAM license so we are all better able to communicate on the trail.
I am sure there will also be the opportunity for some meet ups and maybe some trail running.

What are you running for a rig? Are you typically solo, or do you have a family that is part of your team?

Reactions: Craig Cooper

PNW EXPLR

Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ

Craig Cooper

Rank V

Advocate III

1083 Paha Packard Road, Ritzville, Washington 99169, United States
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ki7aan
I’m in! I’m just north in Ritzville. Getting to know some more like minded folks would be great.
Hello from ki7aan lol. Been a ham for about 7years. For rigs I have a 79 Bronco that I’m in the middle of finishing, check it out at www.almostoverlanding.com. Also we have a pair of F350’s in the house and one expedition. Don’t let all the Ford’s fool you, I just bought my first Subaru haha. I would love to catch up with a group, a little weekend trail trip or just some bench wheelin. I travel mostly with my wife and kids but often solo trips.
Hey Craig,
Welcome to the group. We are obviously getting into the tough months for getting into the mountains but I don’t want that to slow us down.

This group has at least a couple of guys that are able to assist with rig upgrades over the snowy months. It’s also a great time to think about getting a HAM license so we are all better able to communicate on the trail.
I am sure there will also be the opportunity for some meet ups and maybe some trail running.

What are you running for a rig? Are you typically solo, or do you have a family that is part of your team?

Attachments

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

That thing is awesome! One of my friend's dad has a mid 70's Travelall sitting in the weeds at their farm that I've been trying to buy for a few years, won't sell it yet but I think I'm wearing him down. Have any big plans for it yet? Fix it up as a driver or sleeping platform in the back and canoe rack on top for an old school Overlander?