First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Would love to see you up here, and your Travelall.:tonguewink:
There's a chance that I can make the trip, but the International will not be ready. If it were summer I would load it on the Big Tex, but just not into the extra effort this time of year.

I really want to get it to the Binder Bash next year. Even then it will get trailered but would love to have it there!

Working to getting some property with a shop, then things would be different. It's just challenging getting things done in the driveway this time of year.

Tomorrow should be decent weather, hoping to swap the rear axle.

Anybody feel like getting dirty?

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Would love to see you up here, and your Travelall.:tonguewink:
There's a chance that I can make the trip, but the International will not be ready. If it were summer I would load it on the Big Tex, but just not into the extra effort this time of year.

I really want to get it to the Binder Bash next year. Even then it will get trailered but would love to have it there!

Working to getting some property with a shop, then things would be different. It's just challenging getting things done in the driveway this time of year.

Tomorrow should be decent weather, hoping to swap the rear axle.

Anybody feel like getting dirty?
If I would’ve seen this, I would’ve come over. Ended up detailing the wife’s new to her vehicle paint for the rest of winter

Reactions: PNW EXPLR

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
If I would’ve seen this, I would’ve come over. Ended up detailing the wife’s new to her vehicle paint for the rest of winter
I appreciate you being willing. Ended up not getting anything done. Had a guy come over that is going to be buying the old IH drive train so that kill a couple of hours. I will let you know when the next opportunity is .

Reactions: G.Goodwin

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Idk if anyone has looked at the meet up in Idaho next month but I’m thinking on heading up there for it. Try and meet some people from another state for more trip ideas. Still thinking on doing the ID BDR next year but time will tell.
I've seen the RP for this meetup but I already have plans for the weekend. Might try to get up there for one in the upcoming months.

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Sure has, Too long! Thinking we need to have a Tri-Cities OB revival!
I like the idea! I have a lot going on but I'd try to make time for a meetup if there was one going on in the Tri Cities. Just need to go out to see if the Grand will still start, she's been sitting since mid summer getting neglected.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Thanks to all that came out for the fun in 2022.
Eastern Washington Expeditions 2022 Year in Review

Reactions: MrWilsonWJ

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Group I follow on FB turned me to redoing the steering wheel. This is a kit from East Detailing and has been the worst project I have done in a long time. A royal PIA. I got it the best I could but we will see how it progresses with time.

Attachments

Reactions: Ceg

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
Any chance that heat will tighten it up? ( know it usually works the other way)

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

I’m still trying to find a solution for our kitchen setup. I can across this as a suggested ad on Facebook. I might pull the trigger.

Reactions: MrWilsonWJ

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I’m still trying to find a solution for our kitchen setup. I can across this as a suggested ad on Facebook. I might pull the trigger.

Did you ever end up getting one of these? I shared the link with a friend, he said when he tried to check out it was a cheesey fake Chinese site. Wondering if you had the same experience or found one somewhere else?

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Did you ever end up getting one of these? I shared the link with a friend, he said when he tried to check out it was a cheesey fake Chinese site. Wondering if you had the same experience or found one somewhere else?
I did not. I figured being on Irwin’s site that it would be legit by you can clone anything I guess.

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

If you guys haven't seen this rally point yet some members for the Spokane area will be down at Juniper this Friday night then heading for Palouse Fall for lunch and on to the Tucannon to camp Saturday night. I'm going to try to run out to Juniper Friday night or Saturday morning before they head out to say hi and meet the group.

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
When are you going there? I may meet you there

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Doesn't sound like they'll get in until 7:30-8 tomorrow night and plan to roll out by 10 am Saturday so not sure yet. We're gearing up to start planting potatoes Monday and it depends how my day goes tomorrow and what I have to do Saturday. I can let you know tomorrow afternoon what I'm thinking.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Doesn't sound like they'll get in until 7:30-8 tomorrow night and plan to roll out by 10 am Saturday so not sure yet. We're gearing up to start planting potatoes Monday and it depends how my day goes tomorrow and what I have to do Saturday. I can let you know tomorrow afternoon what I'm thinking.
I’m planning to go out there as well. I asked Dave to drop a pin when they decide to call it a night

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I’m planning to go out there as well. I asked Dave to drop a pin when they decide to call it a night
What time are you thinking about heading out there this evening? I'm thinking I'll go tonight since I have some stuff to do at work in the morning. Also the RP Coordinates are a little off. Been talking with him and they plan to camp in Smith Canyon somewhere, should be easy enough to spot them there.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

What time are you thinking about heading out there this evening? I'm thinking I'll go tonight since I have some stuff to do at work in the morning. Also the RP Coordinates are a little off. Been talking with him and they plan to camp in Smith Canyon somewhere, should be easy enough to spot them there.
I get off at 6. Going to run home and get the kids, maybe eat some food, then head out there. Will probably be in that area around 7:30-8 most likely. Depends on how we do dinner.

MrWilsonWJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Kennewick, WA
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Sounds good, I'll shoot for about the same time. Kind of sucks to leave the farm driving right past the dunes into town just to come back out, but I'm not about to hang out here for another 4 hours. @JL Lou you still thing of coming out?