Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
Hey All, Why not so many pics in this thread. As it has been previously posted elsewhere, Pictures or it didn't happen?
:smile:

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Let's not get crazy with this thread. I was just asking a question, to which I didn't know the answer. I posted it in a thread thinking other newbies might have the same question.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

large_toilet-white.jpg
Let's not get crazy with this thread. I was just asking a question, to which I didn't know the answer. I posted it in a thread thinking other newbies might have the same question.
Haha so no pics then?

I purchased this unit. Sturdy, stable and strong. I weigh a beefy 230 and no sounds of structural failure once sat upon the throne. The chemical bags work pretty good as well though it only comes with one.
Used bag goes in the trasharoo,and folds up and doesn't take up as much space as other devices I've seen. It's gross but gotta pack it all out.

Last edited:

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Last year you buy a certain amount and the put it on a card. Lil goes along way. We purchased 5 bucks worth and that was overkill, just a heads up.
But the facility's are top notch

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Last year you buy a certain amount and the put it on a card. Lil goes along way. We purchased 5 bucks worth and that was overkill, just a heads up.
But the facility's are top notch
Thank you. That's very helpful.

In Washington, at State Parks, cards and tokens can be used at other parks. Do you know if the card is good at any other park(s)?

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Thank you. That's very helpful.

In Washington, at State Parks, cards and tokens can be used at other parks. Do you know if the card is good at any other park(s)?
I don't know for sure but I would very much doubt it.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
View attachment 6346

Haha so no pics then?

I purchased this unit. Sturdy, stable and strong. I weigh a beefy 230 and no sounds of structural failure once sat upon the throne. The chemical bags work pretty good as well though it only comes with one.
Used bag goes in the trasharoo,and folds up and doesn't take up as much space as other devices I've seen. It's gross but gotta pack it all out.
Just wondering, how does a trasharoo attach to a tailgate? I've seen them hanging off a spare but not a Tacoma PU.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Just wondering, how does a trasharoo attach to a tailgate? I've seen them hanging off a spare but not a Tacoma
It's got 3 straps. To go up and down like a backpack and a velcro strap that goes across. You could run the two straps around the tailgate.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
That makes sense. Certainly appears by the pics that may work. It may take a bit of readjustment when the Gate is opened.

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

That makes sense. Certainly appears by the pics that may work. It may take a bit of readjustment when the Gate is opened.
That's how I hang it on my 4Runner. The straps just barely reach around but it works.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army

Found this on the web re: trash atop. Based on the pictures I've seen, when mounted on a tailgate the too can bunch up (meaning shoulder straps can draw closer when empty). Seems you could make some kind of stay to prevent this.

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
That's how I hang it on my 4Runner. The straps just barely reach around but it works.

Thanks. Nice color on your 4 Runner. Like the dune flag. I wonder if that would come in handy for something like OTG (seems like it might be a tad traffic Jam-ish though).

MountainBiker

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Whine Country NorCal
Member #

If you are digging a hole for this, please, please pack out your TP, even if it's "biodegradable)! When animals dig up your hole (which they will), the TP gets strewn all over the place, and it takes a long time to decompose. Pretty much every popular backcountry camp spot that I go to has TP around.

And leave a camp spot cleaner than you found it.