The Overland Orca: 2003 Tacoma

• HTML tutorial

Trowbocop

Rank III

Advocate II

It was amazing! Thanks for asking. Wife and I are doing really well. I ended up scoring a really great freelance design gig for 3 months on, one off-repeat. So I end my second session early July, and then I think we will be ready to cut ties with LA. Only projects left on the truck are Firestone Ride Rites with Daystar Cradles! Got the major installs done just recently, so getting pretty excited.

Reactions: Arizona Overland

Trowbocop

Rank III

Advocate II

Headed out for the weekend. Organized the camper last night & realized the battery is dead. So, the solar shows it is charging...But the battery says weak. My assumption is that, it's a 10yr old battery- time for a new one. Currently debating on one 12v deep cycle marine or two 6v deep cycle marines in series. Headed out tonight to pick something up in preparation for the bday Mammoth getaway!

Trowbocop

Rank III

Advocate II

Been living on the road with my wife and dogs for nearly 3 months now. We've made it up the west coast- through two provinces in the great white north, and are on our way today to Devils Tower in Northeast WY. I don't update here as often as our Instagram- if you want to follow our adventure we're YourLocalNomads

Trowbocop

Rank III

Advocate II

Howdy mates! Checking in here, been a few years. Now we're settled down in a cabin on 6 acres of woods west of Nashville. Mods on the truck have come to a rest, camper is off, & the truck is doing truck stuff on the land now moving trees etc.. So thankful we took our trip prior to covid, I couldn't imagine doing the same thing & feeling as comfortable as we did. Hope you're all well!