Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hi all! Just posted up the trailer for Season 1: The Northeast Expedition. The episodes will drop in a few months, but here's a teaser...

This is amazing, and it's amazing, actually, that it is not more appreciated in this crowd. Rather California and west coast centric, they are. Too bad!

Lovely, lovely, work, and as I said elsewhere, inspiring.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

If you didn't find the rest of the trip videos, they are available here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvgavtVx0tw2BR_JIkdbPVw/videos

Chad posted them on the Hiker group, too, so I'd commented on there how interesting the trip was. About the same time he was up there, my brother took a different route through the same area on his motorcycle. That would be awesome! Seeing some of the gravel (boulders?) roads he was on, I don't think my Vespa would have survived the trip. :)

Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

If you didn't find the rest of the trip videos, they are available here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvgavtVx0tw2BR_JIkdbPVw/videos

Chad posted them on the Hiker group, too, so I'd commented on there how interesting the trip was. About the same time he was up there, my brother took a different route through the same area on his motorcycle. That would be awesome! Seeing some of the gravel (boulders?) roads he was on, I don't think my Vespa would have survived the trip. :)
Thanks! Yeah, I found his channel and subscribed, and will let his vids be my late-night viewing to get the rest of the stuff out of my head before sleep :smirk:

This is exactly the kind of post I come to OB hoping to find; solid experience from someone going to places not everyone else is doing.

I've done a lot of the Maritimes in the past (first time about 45 yrs ago, before I was even 20), but want to go further north now into other Atlantic Provinces. I mention it at the bottom of this post, looking to see if anyone else might be interested in a Maritime Canada Expedition.

Also been talking to @Virgil at North Bound Expeditions in New Brunswick about interesting NB trails and possibly doing an interview of sorts. I like what they have going on.

Here's the thread he recently updated with new link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve