Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hi everyone! My wife and I started over landing his summer and had a blast. We look forward to chatting with others here.
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community Gary. Glad to have you and your wife join us.

Reactions: Aeroscout

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone! My wife and I started over landing his summer and had a blast. We look forward to chatting with others here.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OB - Colorado General
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r Denver Area, @Iridium Fort Collins
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Welcome, @Garyhorton41 ! Good to have another front ranger! Pueblo West here myself.

The Colorado activities are starting to wind down, but we've had a few great trips this year. There is one on the calendar in a couple weeks, but all the USFS reservations are taken so it's full. :(

I'll probably set up another local trip or two in the banana belt soon. I hope you can join us. Please let me know if you have any ideas for now or next year.

Please stop by this thread to meet the locals and get connected:

We also have some very active Telegram chat channels if you're interested.....

Reactions: trail_runn4r

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

welcome Gary! Is that a Tundra? feel free to share some details on your build if you like!

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Welcome to the community Gary! feel free to reach out if theres anything we can help with. Hopefully we will see you out on a trip or trail run in the future. We are hoping to do some rig and coffees in the off months so keep an eye on rally point!

Reactions: GreenLine74