West Rupert, VT 05776, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
M
Member #

The forum displays
Latest Member to Join Forums

Assuming this was correct information I decided 17497 would be my number..... Not even close in fact its off several hundred members. I don't if its an issue anyone was away of so I figured id make a post about it.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

The forum displays
Latest Member to Join Forums

Assuming this was correct information I decided 17497 would be my number..... Not even close in fact its off several hundred members. I don't if its an issue anyone was away of so I figured id make a post about it.
The number that shows up to the right on the main forum page is actually just the latest person to change/add their badge number in their profile, and doesn't reflect the latest forum member. Not all forum members are Overland Bound Badge holding members. I could go into my profile and change my number from 202 to 0202 right now and I would show up in that panel as the latest member.

So, it isn't really what it appears to indicate.
Steve

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
The number that shows up to the right on the main forum page is actually just the latest person to change/add their badge number in their profile, and doesn't reflect the latest forum member. Not all forum members are Overland Bound Badge holding members. I could go into my profile and change my number from 202 to 0202 right now and I would show up in that panel as the latest member.

So, it isn't really what it appears to indicate.
Steve
I also found that out, while waiting for my membership kit to arrive. I then realized the problem, and had to update my profile when it arrived. A.. LIVE and LEARN moment:smileycat: I guess!

Reactions: Badlatitude