The latest member to join the forums is way off

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Badlatitude

Rank II

Contributor I

Greenwich, CT, USA
Member #

The forum displays
Latest Member to Join Forums

Assuming this was correct information I decided 17497 would be my number..... Not even close in fact its off several hundred members. I don't if its an issue anyone was away of so I figured id make a post about it.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500

Experimenter I

Lorain County, OH, USA
Member #

The forum displays
Latest Member to Join Forums

Assuming this was correct information I decided 17497 would be my number..... Not even close in fact its off several hundred members. I don't if its an issue anyone was away of so I figured id make a post about it.
The number that shows up to the right on the main forum page is actually just the latest person to change/add their badge number in their profile, and doesn't reflect the latest forum member. Not all forum members are Overland Bound Badge holding members. I could go into my profile and change my number from 202 to 0202 right now and I would show up in that panel as the latest member.

So, it isn't really what it appears to indicate.
Steve

Desert Runner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

The number that shows up to the right on the main forum page is actually just the latest person to change/add their badge number in their profile, and doesn't reflect the latest forum member. Not all forum members are Overland Bound Badge holding members. I could go into my profile and change my number from 202 to 0202 right now and I would show up in that panel as the latest member.

So, it isn't really what it appears to indicate.
Steve
I also found that out, while waiting for my membership kit to arrive. I then realized the problem, and had to update my profile when it arrived. A.. LIVE and LEARN moment:smileycat: I guess!

Reactions: Badlatitude