Wandererr

Rank 0

Contributor I

SoCal
First Name
R
Last Name
R
The bird nest of wires and numerous bags of bolts is what really scares me! I'm always worried I won't remember where everything goes.
The rest of it is in fairly good condition. The driver's side floor pan is rusted out, but I already have a full set that I had intended to weld in this summer. Eh, this is definitely the cheapest option. Geez, I hate indecision...

I'm looking at a 2017 JKU tomorrow. But if that doesn't fit the bill, I think I'll probably go with everyone's advice here and just do it myself.
Tape... Tape... Tape.... Tape up masking tape with notes on the old engine, put same note on the new engine and then on the wire that you're removing. Same with bolts ;)

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Tape... Tape... Tape.... Tape up masking tape with notes on the old engine, put same note on the new engine and then on the wire that you're removing. Same with bolts ;)
I draw the part on cardboard then punch bolts through where they belong on the part if it's something complicated, same way sparkplugs are done when plugs are indexed.