mep1811

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

El Paso, Texas
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Perez
I never used it either up until about a month ago! It doesn’t have any bad ingredients! Beef, salt, broth!
I’m a nutrition freak, so I only use the can beef while camping!
I'll have to look for that and experiment. I normally have stew meat , and pressure cook it and good to go. I never use water I perfer dry red wine. gives more depth of flavor. . The small boxes of Cabernet Sauvignon are perfect for camping .

Reactions: Radiant_red12

Winters Kamp

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Marion, IN, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Winters
Member #

I'll have to look for that and experiment. I normally have stew meat , and pressure cook it and good to go. I never use water I perfer dry red wine. gives more depth of flavor. . The small boxes of Cabernet Sauvignon are perfect for camping .
Mmmmm wine......

Reactions: Radiant_red12

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
Canine-Caviar-Goat-Canned-Food.jpg

Radiant_red12

Rank 0

Contributor I

Indiana, USA
First Name
Melissa
Last Name
Winters
Now that’s something worth trying!