Enthusiast III

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Makinson
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
The biggest challenge is finding companies to support the idea! We’ll have to design and build practically everything from scratch as this model has nearly 0% aftermarket support. I’m even going to learn to weld so I can do much of my own work.

Pathfinder I

Bellingham
The biggest challenge is finding companies to support the idea! We’ll have to design and build practically everything from scratch as this model has nearly 0% aftermarket support. I’m even going to learn to weld so I can do much of my own work.
Heck ya mate. Same boat here. Absolutely nothing for my rig. We built all our own bumpers and adapted things to flow with our rig.

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
Can’t wait to see what you come up with! Land Rover builds one of the best vehicles on Earth. They are heavy duty with roots steeped deep in expedition grade rigs. It’s hard to believe the aftermarket hasn’t come up with bumpers, racks, lift kits, spare tire swing gates for your model Range Rover. Looks like you’ll be the guinea pig for this build. If it goes well, you’ll be the first, and who knows, may spawn a whole new line of gear for those who’ve been waiting!

RyuKyuRvr

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Makinson
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Can’t wait to see what you come up with! Land Rover builds one of the best vehicles on Earth. They are heavy duty with roots steeped deep in expedition grade rigs. It’s hard to believe the aftermarket hasn’t come up with bumpers, racks, lift kits, spare tire swing gates for your model Range Rover. Looks like you’ll be the guinea pig for this build. If it goes well, you’ll be the first, and who knows, may spawn a whole new line of gear for those who’ve been waiting!
Not my first Rover, just the biggest. This one is going to be for kind distance lighter off-road overlanding, where as the others serve there purpose for what they were built for including some lofty plans to rebuild a Disco 1 into something for more extreme overlanding.