Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi everyone, my family had a really fun camping trip over Thanksgiving week even though it had to end early. If you know any other kids who love camping, show my video to them, I hope they enjoy!

Thanks for watching!
Winter
Haven’t watched the video yet, but instead of a new thread for each video, why not continue one thread… that way we can get notifications when something has been posted… unless the content is way off topic from your normal genre

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I'm sorry, my dad did the first one and I put this up. I'll try to fix it. I can't find to remove this post.
Go ahead and leave it here Wynter… it was only a suggestion to get you more views.

So you have an Instagram account? You might add a link to IG on your YouTube bio page.

Overland Empire

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Weatherford, TX, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Go ahead and leave it here Wynter… it was only a suggestion to get you more views.

So you have an Instagram account? You might add a link to IG on your YouTube bio page.
Unfortunately no, we don't have any other social media as a family, we try to stay away from it as much as possible but in order to get her videos out there we may just try that! Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Unfortunately no, we don't have any other social media as a family, we try to stay away from it as much as possible but in order to get her videos out there we may just try that! Thanks for the suggestion!
Just post teaser pictures of the nature she is recording, use it as advertising.

Reactions: Sparksalot