Rank III

Enthusiast II

San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas, United States
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
Osantowski
Member #

All my wife's family is from the Odessa/Midland area(so does that mean that they are my outlaws or in laws). Next time we drive down that way let's link up
By brother would call them outlaws but he lives in Colorado (new California), so he doesn’t get an opinion lol

But, yes. Let me know if you make it down this far.

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
We're already covered under the southwest region. Honestly there's not enough here re:overalnding to really justify our own region. Espeically when every state west of us has more overlanding opportunity than Texas by lightyears and they don't have their own regional forums.

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
We're already covered under the southwest region. Honestly there's not enough here re:overalnding to really justify our own region. Espeically when every state west of us has more overlanding opportunity than Texas by lightyears and they don't have their own regional forums.
sad but true

Highpocketz

Rank I

Contributor III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Gage
Last Name
Olson
Recently joined and am looking to become apart of the overland community in the san antonio and surrounding areas. I know there is not a lot of overlanding trail areas or trails in general but would still loke the oppurtunity to meet new people and gaun more knowledge.

Reactions: Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Recently joined and am looking to become apart of the overland community in the san antonio and surrounding areas. I know there is not a lot of overlanding trail areas or trails in general but would still loke the oppurtunity to meet new people and gaun more knowledge.
The San Antonio area folks meet the last Sunday of the month. Scott, @AdventureGuy is the contact.

Reactions: Highpocketz

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch