Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Any idea of what vendors and events will be happening? The site is a bit bare
Pretty sure 4lo fab will be there also. Good dude and solid work
The event was just announced ,but as of now CB Adventure supply and Four Wheel Parts will be there. It is usually has quite a few vendors and a good attendance.

Camping is at the venue and there is plenty of room to spread out.

AggieOE

Rank IV

Advocate II

Pearland, Texas, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
NWK
Member #

I'm planning on attending again this year. Just hoping for some good weather like last year.

My wife and kiddo may come too and in addition to the expo, may use it as a base camp and go explore Enchanted Rock during part of the day Saturday.

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
I'm planning on attending again this year. Just hoping for some good weather like last year.

My wife and kiddo may come too and in addition to the expo, may use it as a base camp and go explore Enchanted Rock during part of the day Saturday.
FYI Nathan-
you may want to pre book that day trip out to the rock...

Per person 13 years and older. We have a very high volume of visitors on weekends and holidays. We limit visitation to protect the natural and cultural resources, to preserve the natural experience for you, and for your safety. The park closes to visitors without reservations when we reach capacity. Guarantee your entry into the park by reserving a day pass up to 30 days before your visit.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
My wife can't go, so it will be me and my son. Will have to wait until he gets out of school, so may be there between 6:30 - 7:00 Fri evening.

Reactions: Coreymol

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
I am planning on heading up Thursday afternoon or evening depending on my work load. Friday is may last day on this contract im working so. I probably wont have to do anything. My wife and kid are planning on driving up sometime Friday probably after school and work. If anyone wants to get together ill be in this thing.
Come on by for some bourbon or just to hang out and chat. ill be just relaxing on Thursday im sure.

Attachments