Rick-O

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Lopez
What a great weekend. Enjoyed hanging with each of you guys… also, the good weather, good conversation, good music, and lots and lots of laughs.  I needed this break out in nature with the guys. It’s good for the soul. #naturesmedicine

Ps. Let’s stay in conversation on where everyone’s gonna be next Saturday for the eclipse and the upcoming overland expo in Caldwel.

2WheelRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Yarger
Member #

What a great weekend. Enjoyed hanging with each of you guys… also, the good weather, good conversation, good music, and lots and lots of laughs.  I needed this break out in nature with the guys. It’s good for the soul. #naturesmedicine

Ps. Let’s stay in conversation on where everyone’s gonna be next Saturday for the eclipse and the upcoming overland expo in Caldwel.
I'm heading down to Retama Park for the eclipse. Big parking lot, figured might be a good spot. It will be my daughte rand I and a girl from work and her daughter.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force

I’m not convinced about the Caldwell event. $35 for a day pass seems excessive.

2WheelRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Yarger
Member #

I’m not convinced about the Caldwell event. $35 for a day pass seems excessive.
Yeah, I'm not convinced, it's the first year that I know of.

Reactions: Rick-O